We offer post implementation review services to ensure momentum behind changes to the customer experience are maintained, benefits are consistently being achieved and to avoid staff regressing back to the old culture and ways of working.
Without a formal post review many of the benefits can be lost or informal reviews take place, with staff left on their own to discuss likes and dislikes about the changes, which are often inaccurate.
Post implementation reviews are short, focused programmes carried out at a select location or chosen number of sites by our own team. They show you if the changes have helped improve performance, where there are gaps and if any further improvements can be made.
Activities are confirmed during the planning stage, but typically involve a targeted observational study, a review of benefits achieved, feedback sessions with staff and proposals on what to change.
Key outcomes from sustain programmes is a gap analysis and clear plan of action, supported by meaningful KPI’s and metrics to ensure benefits are consistently achieved and improved.
Key Elements of a Sustain Programme
- Targeted Observational Study – observations, mapping journeys, measuring activities and customer interviews
- Review of Benefits – to measure if outcomes are still being achieved
- Feedback sessions with staff – to capture lessons learnt and formalise the review
- Gap analysis – to identify where changes and further improvements can be made
- Plan of Action – supported by meaningful KPI’s and metrics to ensure benefits are consistently achieved and improved
- Communication Plan – to reinvigorate the change project and maintain momentum